Meeting Rooms Venues in Birmingham
Looking to inject some fresh inspiration into the workplace? Browse our hand-picked selection of meeting rooms for hire in Birmingham.
Meeting Rooms Venues In Birmingham Ideas
Whether your event is a regular team meeting, training course or annual conference, the contrast of 1930s and modern design and the landscaped gardens provide a truly unique venue. Our range of extremely versatile meetings rooms can accommodate from 2 to 200 delegates. All have comprehensive audio visual options and full technical support throughout your event. With flexible day-delegate or room-only packages and a range of superb catering and refreshment options, we are totally confident that we will be able to fully meet your needs.See Venue
Jekyll is a spacious room with beautiful Arts and Craft furniture that creates a comfortable and vintage vibe. The room also overlooks the beautiful views across the formal lawns at Winterbourne. Jekyll can seat up to forty people theatre style and eighteen boardroom style.See Venue
The Hersum meeting room at Adagio Birmingham City Centre is ideal for intimate meetings for up to 8 delegates. The room is complete with table, 8 comfortable chairs, breakout sofas and a TV where you can connect your laptop for presentations. Situated on the 1st floor in the building, large full length windows offer this room spectacular natural daylight and views of Digbeth. The Meeting room is complete with Nespresso Machine and filtered bottled water.See Venue
This Historic room was was created for the city’s Victorian library by John Henry Chamberlain in 1882. Following restoration by local craftsmen, this historical space now commands an impressive position at the very top of The Library of Birmingham. With fabulous views of the city day or night.See Venue
The main auditorium is a renovated space, built in 1899, and suitable for business meetings, seminars, and conferences. With a capacity of 1850 people, this space offers you easy access to large foyers, each with its own bar area. The team of expert technicians will make sure to provide the lighting, sound, and special effects that can suit any of your occasions. Great transport links make it easy to access.See Venue
This spacious and versatile room works perfectly for mid-sized meetings, training and workshops. The room has built in AV and Wi-Fi, lots of natural daylight with views over the Courtyard and stunning period features giving the space unique character. There is a wide choice of choice of catering options available. The Telford Room is ideal for U-shape and classroom setups due to it's almost square dimensions, while a boardroom style gives plenty of space for delegates.See Venue
This large modern suite can be used as one big space (Handley-Davidson Suite) or can be divided into two smaller rooms (The Handley Suite and also Davidson Suite). This flexibility allows for the room to be a meeting space, conference room, or training area. The Handley-Davidson Suite is the largest space at Lockside.See Venue
The Packwood Suite is a stylish and flexible space that can be catered to your needs. The space can hold up to 40 guests theatre style or 28 boardroom. Day Delegate rate from £35.00 (inc VAT) The Day Delegate Rate includes hire of the main meeting room, unlimited servings of tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks, use of a data projector, flipchart, screen whiteboard, three course buffet lunch.See Venue
This bright and airy space is ideally suited for your meeting or conference accommodating up to 90 delegates theatre style. We are fully equipped to cater to your business needs with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout, LCD projector, screen and flip charts. All of this is, of course, guaranteed by our dedicated team who will look after all your requirements and ensure a successful event.See Venue
Our meeting room suite on level 1 of the library offers high-spec. flexible meeting rooms. All the meeting rooms benefit from natural daylight and views over Centenary Square. Each room is fitted with a digital screen and projector, and has Wifi access. Room 101 can hold 75 theatre style and 48 cabaret.See Venue
See all Meeting Rooms Venues in Birmingham
More about Meeting Rooms Venues in Birmingham
Meeting rooms are an important part of business, and Birmingham is home to some of the best meeting rooms in the world. From intimate spaces for small groups, to sophisticated boardrooms for key corporate events, Birmingham has something for everyone.
Choosing the right meeting room can be a daunting task. There are so many factors to consider, and it's important to find a space that will meet all of your needs. Here, we'll help you make the most of your meeting room by outlining the key things to look for when choosing one.
What to consider when choosing a meeting room in Birmingham
First things first, you'll need to outline what needs you have for your meeting room. Every brand and every meeting is different, so the best meeting room for you often won't be the best for someone else. Here are some factors to consider, to help you narrow down your options.
- Location: It's important that your delegates can easily get to your meeting. Often, that means a meeting room near public transport or in Birmingham city centre will be preferable. However, consider where your delegates will be travelling from and do your best to find a location that will work for them.
- Size: Meeting spaces come in all shapes and sizes, from small conference rooms to large boardrooms. It's important to choose a space that is big enough to accommodate your needs, but not so big that it feels empty.
- Facilities: Meeting rooms typically come equipped with basic facilities like chairs, tables and whiteboards. However, some rooms may also have audio-visual equipment, projectors and other features.
- Budget: Meeting spaces can range in price depending on their location, size and facilities. It's important to find a space that is within your budget.
- Style: Meeting rooms come in a variety of styles, from traditional to modern. You'll need to choose a space that reflects the style of your business.
- Purpose: Meeting rooms can be used for a variety of purposes, from presentations to team-building exercises. It's important to choose a space that has the right layout and amount of space for the activity you have in mind. Once you've considered all of these factors, you'll be able to narrow down your options and find the perfect meeting space for your needs.
What kinds of meeting rooms can you find in Birmingham?
There are a variety of meeting rooms available in Birmingham, to suit all kinds of needs. Here are some of the most popular types of meeting space.
Hotel meeting rooms
Hotel meeting rooms are a popular choice for businesses, as they often offer a central location and a range of facilities. Plus, if your delegates are travelling from afar, they could even stay the night! One great option is Clayton Hotel Birmingham. Located in the heart of the city centre, it has all the amenities you'd want from a modern meeting room and plenty of natural light.
Conference centre meeting rooms
Conference centre meeting rooms are a good choice for businesses that need to host large meetings or events. Conference centres often have a variety of meeting rooms available, as well as other facilities like exhibition space and catering. If that sounds appealing to you, The Eastside Rooms will be right up your street. This new, purpose-built conference centre has 23 bright and modern event spaces - including a plethora of meeting rooms!
When it comes to hosting training sessions or workshops in Birmingham, you'll find a range of suitable spaces - from purpose-built training rooms to meeting rooms designed with training in mind. The IET Birmingham: Austin Court has a range of options available, including the Telford Room for larger training sessions, or the Edison Room for more intimate occasions. Both have outstanding AV facilities and plenty of character.
Serviced offices are a popular choice for businesses that need to rent office space short-term. They can be especially useful if you need an affordable yet flexible venue that you can use on a regular basis. If that sounds good to you, we bet you'll love Avix Business Centre. With recently refurbished serviced offices, hot desks and meeting rooms, this is a modern and luxurious venue that offers solutions for businesses of all types and sizes.
Private dining rooms
When it comes to treating your clients or employees, you can't go wrong with a private dining room in Birmingham. These are ideal for hosting meetings while entertaining your delegates at the same time. If that's what you're after, check out the stylish Palm Room at The Florence. A sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of the city, it's the ideal place to host a board meeting or seminar while enjoying bottomless brunch or other refreshments from the restaurant.
Unusual meeting rooms
On the hunt for something a bit more unusual? Unusual meeting rooms are a popular choice for businesses that want to stand out from the crowd - in fact, lots of venues can make excellent meeting rooms, including venues that have never been used as meeting rooms before! Venues that can make excellent, yet surprising, meeting rooms include museums, converted warehouses and even theatres. Birmingham Hippodrome is one example that provides a unique, arty atmosphere for meetings that's sure to spark creative thinking and inspiration (plus, it's just a short walk from Birmingham New Street station!).
What are the benefits of hiring a meeting room in Birmingham?
Meeting rooms in Birmingham are often hired for board meetings and important external meetings, such as those with key clients. However, there are lots of benefits to hiring meeting rooms for all sorts of occasions, including internal team meetings, training sessions and brainstorming sessions. Here are some of those benefits.
- Get out of the office. Bringing your team out of the office can be a great way to refresh everyone with a change of scenery.
- Productivity. Bringing your team to a meeting space where they're not going to get distracted by everyday tasks and office hubbub can help with focus and up productivity.
- Space. If you're tight on space in-house, hiring a meeting room can enable you to spread out and make use of all the equipment you need for specific activities.
- Comfort. Delegates can feel more comfortable and relaxed in neutral territory.
- Cost. Businesses that operate remotely might find that occasionally hiring a meeting space works out cheaper than renting a permanent office space.
- Only pay for what you use. Meeting rooms can be hired on a flexible basis, so you'll only end up paying for the time you actually use.
How much do meeting rooms cost in Birmingham?
You can typically expect to pay between £150 and £500 per day to hire a small to medium-sized meeting room in Birmingham. However, meeting rooms in Birmingham can range in price depending on a number of factors, such as:
- Location. The closer your meeting room is to Birmingham city centre, the more it's likely to cost.
- Size. It goes without saying that larger meeting rooms will typically cost more.
- Facilities. Meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment, projectors and other similar features will usually cost more than those that don't have many facilities available.
- Spec. Venues that have been renovated to a high standard and that are stylishly decorated are likely to cost you a premium.
- Duration. The longer your meeting, the less you'll usually pay per hour. However, longer meetings will of course cost more overall.
- Time and day of hire. Meeting rooms are typically more expensive to hire at peak times, such as weekday mornings and afternoons. It's also worth noting that different venues will charge you for meeting room hire in different ways. For instance, you could get charged per hour, per morning or evening, per day or per delegate. Some venues may also operate on a minimum spend basis.
How to find the best meeting room in Birmingham for your needs
Ready to find the perfect meeting room for your event in Birmingham? Then you're in the right place! To begin with, you can browse our selection of the best meeting rooms in Birmingham above. Or, simply use our handy search tool to narrow down venues that fit your requirements to a tee. You can edit the filters to view venues that match your budget, location, capacity and more. Need a bit more help? Don't worry, our venue experts are here for you. Just get in touch and they'll be happy to recommend some venues that could be ideal for your needs.
How to make the most of your meeting room
Once you've found the right space for your meeting in Birmingham, it's time to start thinking about how you're going to make the most of it! Here are a few top tips:
- Make sure you have all the equipment you need. Meeting rooms typically come with basic equipment like chairs and tables. Most should also have other facilities like audio-visual equipment, projectors and other items, but if not, you may need to bring your own or hire them from the venue.
- Think about the layout of the room. The layout of your meeting room can have a big impact on how productive and successful your meeting is. Make sure you take the time to plan out the perfect layout for your needs.
- Create an agenda. A well-planned agenda is essential for any meeting. Make sure you take the time to create a detailed agenda that covers all the topics you need to discuss.
- Don't forget about refreshments! Long meetings can get tiring. So, make sure you have refreshments on hand to keep everyone hydrated and energised. Many venues will be able to organise delegate packages for you.
- End on a positive note. Make sure you end your meeting on a positive note, with everyone feeling motivated and inspired to achieve the goals you've set.
About Meeting Rooms Venues in Birmingham
Birmingham boasts thousands of exceptional meeting rooms for hire, from intimate rooms for small groups, to sophisticated boardrooms for key corporate occasions. Get away from the office and find inspiration and success in one of Birmingham's great meeting spaces. Need a space to brainstorm or host a board meeting, Hire Space will have the right space for you. Whether you want a hotel, a professional business centre or something a little different, choose from the largest selection of meeting rooms. You can contact them directly through Hire Space to receive a tailored quote from the venue's in-house team. Need more options? Contact our Venue Experts. You'll receive suggestions with best prices negotiated, and all for free.
Frequently asked questions
What is a DDR or Day Delegate Rate and what does it include?
Is AV usually included in a meeting room?
How much is a meeting room in Birmingham?
What are some meeting rooms in Birmingham?
What people are saying about us
Meeting Rooms Blog Posts
Hire Space 360 is everything the modern event planner needs to create memorable events, in-person online.
Standardised Digital Contracting
An Online Event Platform
Flexible per event pricing - No annual fee commitmentFind out more