- From £50 per hour
- 150 Wedding
- From £50 per hour
- 150 Wedding
Available for hire for exclusive use, set within it's own grounds, Highbury Hall can accommodate up to 100 guests for a luxury banquet within the Main Hall.
Highbury Hall is perfect for birthday parties, corporate events such as training sessions or away days as you can arrange to book it out for exclusive use. The gardens make Highbury Hall the ideal venue during the warmer months for outdoor events such as drinks receptions, workshops and for breaks.
A unique venue with excellent service, quality catering, on-site parking.WiFi, laptop, projector, screen and PA system are available
What this space offers
Weekdays 07:00 - 00:00
£26 / per Person
- Delegate sweets
- Selection of breakfast pastries on arrival
- Selected buffet lunch
- Unlimited tea/coffee throughout the day
- Jugs of iced water and cordial throughout the day
- Room hire
- Flipchart, pad and pens
- PA system
- Delegate stationery
Venue Hire Per Hour
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 09:00 - 17:00
£50 / per Hour / Venue Fee
Friday and Saturday and Weekends 09:00 - 17:00
£110 / per Hour / Venue Fee
Every day 12:00 - 00:00
£5500 / per Person
- Room Hire (12 hours)
- Use of Miss Hilda’s bedroom for bridal party
- Chair covers (white stretch chair cover and ruffle hood inc. rose)
- Boutique hotel* stay with breakfast and 1 complimentary drink each for couple
- Bottle of Prosecco or fruit juice and reception savouries for bridal party on arrival (serves 5)
- Royal Mail post box or vintage post box
- Centrepieces (martini glass with fresh flowers) or candelabra (5 tables)
- Candy cart
- Canapé (4 per person) and drinks reception (Belini / Peroni)
- 3-course meal (The Chamberlain or The Lord Mayor)
- ½ bottle of wine with the meal (Cuvée des Vignerons Blanc/Rouge)
- Toast drink ( Glass of Prosecco)
- Evening buffet (finger or salad buffet)
- Additional daytime guests £84 + VAT
- Additional evening guests £14.75 + VAT
- Option to upgrade meals
- Complimentary champagne and glasses gift set for the bride and groom
- Wedding easel
- White table linen and napkins
- Cake stand and knife
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- PA system and microphones
- Laptop, projector and screen (option for speeches)
- Dance floor (fixed location in Drawing Room)
- Dedicated Event Co-ordinator to guide you throughout the booking process and planning of your event
- Dedicated Manager to co-ordinate your wedding on the day
- On-site parking (up to 30 cars)
More about Highbury Hall
Highbury Hall is now a Grade II* listed building, steeped in history built in 1878 by Birmingham famous parliamentarian Joseph Chamberlain MP.
This beautiful building in situated in a picturesque countryside setting, located just three miles from the hustle and bustle of Birmingham city centre.
Now the hall has been fully restored to its original period design, this exquisite venue is the perfect venue for your wedding, conference or private function; offering you a first class event with fine cuisine and a personal service tailored to your needs.
Other spaces here
The Night Owl is the perfect space for birthday parties, office parties, club nights, one off events and more. We have hosted live music events, which always sound great, and we can also provide the equipment needed. The projector and screen is a great way to personalise the event with photos or videos. Because of the size of the venue, there is always a fantastic atmosphere in the club.
We’re open: our House is yours. Want a relaxing venue with a vibe to match? Well… how about our House? Bespoke playlists to keep your feet tapping and your colleagues dancing. Keep the drinks and good times flowing with parties and private events at Sobremesa Bar. With sessions to match your budget, Sobremesa comfortably accommodates 50 of your colleagues. At Sobremesa, we work with you to create the perfect party event. With an exclusive feel capacity for up to 50 guests, you can host the celebration of the year. Our party venue in the heart of Birmingham's creative quarter
An open-top roof garden which has quickly cemented its place as one of the city's best skyline views. The Roof Terrace is one of Birmingham's most distinctive hot spots and is perfect for summer parties, private events or corporate hire.
Our venues are the perfect place to enjoy your big occasion. So from birthdays to weddings, we've got everything you need to celebrate in style. Need an event space for regular or ad-hoc work meetings? We've got you covered!
The Warwickshire Suite is a beautiful, light, bright and airy space which overlooks the pitch. The suite is on the third floor of the new stadium and is equipped with a lounge and reception area, which can be utilised for the wedding reception party. The suite has a “display kitchen” where the wedding party for the reception dinner can see our award winning chefs display their skills.
We are currently able to cater to many different demographics due to the versatility to the Club Room. We would like to encourage business' to utilise at space as well as members of the public for private hire. As well as a meeting space the room also boasts a screen and projector and a full working bar to suit your needs.
Rising Cafe is a wonderfully warm and inviting space open to the public from Monday to Saturday. We pride ourselves in serving homemade, delicious food and baked goods as well as providing an extensive catering menu for events held on and off the Anchor Point premises. In addition, the cafe is available to hire for private functions of varying occasions. whether its a birthday party, christening, wake, baby shower, or small wedding reception, this cosy, industrustial and rustic environment is a wonderfully intimate space in which to celebrate.
We have designed a space that is cool and quirky yet very flexible meaning you can have a blank empty box or leave it as it is with its unique pieces dotted around the room Whatever you need just ask
Looking for more in London?
Hire Space 360 is everything the modern event planner needs to create memorable events, in-person online.
Standardised Digital Contracting
An Online Event Platform
Flexible per event pricing - No annual fee commitmentFind out more