One of London's last remaining Livery Halls, Stationers' Hall was completed in 1673. The Hall comprises a suite of four characterful, interlinking rooms, along with a Garden, that combine to make the perfect events and conference venue. The Livery Hall is the largest space and has opulent stained glass windows which give an impressive ambience. The Court Room is fabulously elegant and ideal for breakout sessions. The Stock Room joins the two larger spaces and is often used for dancing or drinks. The secluded Garden with its' huge plane tree is an ideal location for a summer event.