Any event held at St James Piccadilly is steeped in history, with easy access to the rest of the West End, Soho, and Mayfair. Moments from Piccadilly and Green Park tube stations.
The church was built by Sir Christopher Wren in 1684.
Wren's design is committed to simplicity, with clear glass windows that flood the space with dappled light. There are wooden galleries on three sides. At the back of the church, there is a magnificent organ. All of which makes for a beautiful and dramatic event space.
Seated capacity of 450