If you’re an event professional, you will be all too familiar with the uncertainty facing event planning during a pandemic. Regulations are changing on a regular basis and although we have a provisional date of 21st June, it's not set in stone. Yep, it’s a veritable minefield.
Covid Cover helps you plan with peace of mind
Covid Cover is a solution that helps you plan confidently and efficiently. For every event booked with Hire Space, our event managers and database full of flexible venues, suppliers and platforms are on hand to switch you to a virtual or hybrid event if your in-person event can't go ahead as planned.
You can change your event format up to 14 days prior to the event date, at no cost to you. It’s that simple!
Why Covid Cover?
Right now, the world of events is surrounded by uncertainty. Although the Prime Minister has laid out a roadmap for the reopening of the country, including the events industry, this could change depending on vaccine progress and other factors that might hinder our chances.
Most event professionals are dealing with this uncertainty by planning virtual events instead. In fact, 94% of UK businesses plan to run an online event within the next 12 months (according to Conference News).
But as brilliant as virtual events are, we all know that the events industry is founded on meeting people face-to-face. So, being able to plan for the return of hybrid and in-person events is vital, and so is being able to stay flexible should things change.
Benefits of Covid Cover
The Covid Cover Guarantee allows you to plan for the future, knowing that whatever happens your event can go ahead as planned.
- Get the best-case scenario: Covid Cover means that you win no matter how the regulations change. Restrictions lifted? Great, go ahead with your in-person event. Restrictions tightened? No problem, you have a virtual event all ready to go.
- No extra costs: You will only pay for costs you have already incurred, capped at 10% of the total cost.
- No switching fee: Switch between in-person, hybrid and virtual events at no cost if your plans change due to coronavirus, up to 14 days prior to the event date.
- Fast lead times: Our flexible on-demand talent will support you in adapting to changes in your event plans with shorter lead times.
- Access to technology: You'll be able to take advantage of the best hybrid and virtual event technology on the market, such as the hottest new hybrid platform Arena. Arena offers the perfect way to deliver content virtually should you need to. Plus, with high-tech networking and breakout capabilities you won't have to compromise on functionality. Furthermore, there are no costly up-front software licences that lock you in: if your event doesn't run, we won't change you for technology you don't use when you book with us.
- Liability capped: You will not be liable for any venue or supplier deposits over 10% if you decide to change your event format.
- Peace of mind: No more lying awake at night wondering whether your event can go ahead. Covid Cover allows you to plan with confidence, knowing that your event will be able to go ahead no matter what.
Our virtual event experts have spent hundreds of hours planning both in-person, hybrid and virtual events and have all the knowledge you need to make your event stand out no matter what.
To find out more about Covid Cover and how we can help, simply click the button below. For more guidance and advice on how to plan unforgettable hybrid events in the meantime, check out our Ultimate Guide To Virtual Events.
If you're looking for more guidance on planning your virtual, hybrid and in-person events, Hire Space 360 could be the service for you. From just £95 a month, you can enjoy unlimited access to our event tech, on-demand eventprofs, venue and supplier sourcing, and much more.