Affordable Christmas Party Venues in London

Find and Book Affordable Christmas Party Venues London

Find all Affordable Christmas Party Venues London

Recommended Venues

Merci Marie is a private venue ideal for private and corporate events. It's perfect for private dining, as it is a cozy welcoming space located off the busy high street. The space works well for receptions or canapés party. It is also suitable for creative business events such as lunch meetings or workshops, private lunch, private brunch. The capacity in Merci marie is up to 60 people. The venue is located in Dalston, East London, less than 5 minutes from the Overground and only 2 stops from Shoreditch.

Rainforest Cafe

Piccadilly Circus

Our Butterfly Room is a small alcove room just off the main restaurant floor. It caters equally well for a small dining party or for a meeting, conference or workshop.

Trapeze Bar


With its quirky decor, circus performances and top DJs, Trapeze brings the glamour and entertainment of a traditional circus to East London. . The Mezzanine accommodates up to 70 guests, has its own private bar and overlooks the dance floor and giant mirror ball, making it a perfect setting for lively birthday parties, staff socials and wild celebrations. The bar and kitchen offer showstopping cocktails and a party friendly menu including sharing platters. Ask about our party packages! An excellent choice for anyone looking for affordable Christmas party venues.

Brasserie Blanc Charlotte Street offers a charming Private Dining Room, located on the top floor of the restaurant. The space has been sympathetically restored and is in keeping with the Georgian décor of the building. It is ideal for business meetings, luncheons, or private dining in an elegant atmosphere. Dining options are available a la carte or from set menus, featuring a range of assorted French dishes.

The Hari


The Hari is located in Knightsbridge. Our lifestyle boutique property is the ideal venue to celebrate the festive season ! Pont St restaurant is a true neighbourhood gem. Our private dining room The Muse, like the restaurant, has an arty, bright and airy feel with high windows, so you can enjoy an entirely private, tailor-made event. The Hari also offers a luxurious bar and hidden terrace with a retractable roof and heaters where dinners can be set up; perfect for your Christmas celebrations. Combining both spaces, you can host a party up to 180 people!

Enjoy a fun and glamorous night out in the newly renovated VIP Area, An ideal affordable Christmas party venue for up to 100 people, with large booth seating and standing space.

The whole bar is available for exclusive hire and is the ideal place to throw a colourful, lively party that your guests won't forget. The bright, vibrant areas are perfect for entertaining and for private parties for any occasion, be it a summer BBQ, sports screening, Christmas or celebrating for the sake of it. There is a dancefloor, DJ Booth, outdoor area and no hire fee although a minimum spend applies.

The Anthologist

City of London

The Snug is perfectly suited to medium sized private dinings or drinks events with friends or colleagues. With The Anthologist's renowned cocktail and wine list on offer, together with our seasonal menus, your event is bound to go with a bang. Please note, 10% of our listed cost is for room hire. The remaining 90% will be behind the bar or available to spend on catering for your event.

About Affordable Christmas Party Venues London

Fear not, affordable Christmas party venues don't mean you have to skimp on style. There are plenty of alternative options for those on a budget that mean you can crack on with the celebrations without the worry. At Hire Space we want to make booking venues easy, so we've done the legwork to find you the best venues for hosting Christmas celebrations that won't break the bank. It's all about thinking out of the box; we have loads of brilliant spaces with low prices, some let you bring your own caterer, booze or even your own decorations, so you can keep your budget in check. Contact your chosen venue directly through Hire Space to receive a personalised quote from the venue's Christmas party team. Need a few more options? Contact our Venue Experts and they'll send you tailored suggestions with best prices negotiated, and all for free. So go on, enjoy yourself, safe in the knowledge you've found a winning venue at a great price.

Headshot of Lilla Madacsi - Venue Expert
Lilla Madacsi Venue Expert
Ask Lilla for recommendations

What People Say about Hire Space

Hire Space responded immediately with some fantastic, unique options. Couldn't have been easier.

Headshot of Oliver Pearson - Sony/ATV Music Publishing
Oliver Pearson Sony/ATV Music Publishing

Ruthlessly efficient in delivering exactly what we want... a triumph!

Headshot of Matt McDonald - The Tab
Matt McDonald The Tab