We are situated in the heart of London's shopping area. Oxford Street and Regent street are just 7 minutes walk from the centre.
All Saints House was home at one stage to 70 nuns all wanting to serve the local community. The building was built in 1860, with a period chapel built on. The Nuns passed the building onto the London Jesus Centre because of its efforts to serve the community.
The rooms are updated to provide newness with in the building but retaining some of its features.