The Hire Space Awards celebrate the very best of the events industry by recognising and rewarding hard working, innovative and forward-thinking venues and event bookers from across the UK. The Hire Space Awards will take place at Landing 42, Leadenhall Building, on 24th October 2017.
This award recognises an events team that goes above and beyond to deliver successful and innovative events.
- Consistently high attention to detail, understanding and execution of event briefs
- The team’s ability to be flexible when necessary
- The team’s commitment to training and development
- The team’s ability to innovate and be truly creative
- The team’s ability to problem solve when faced with adversity
9th August-1st Sept: Submission period. Submit your nomination using the form below!
2nd Sept-15th Sept: External shortlisting period (Wendy Bartlett MBE, Karen Hanton MBE, Sean Valentine)
16th Sept: Shortlist of five announced
16th Sept – 27th Sept: External judging period
24th Oct: Hire Space Awards
Submit Initial Nomination Now