London is known for being crazy, wild and seriously fab. There are so many insane venues that keep London exactly that and are all special in their own ways. We think that these six deserve to make the list of venues with absolutely fab decor, and we know you will think the same!
Mr.Fogg's takes decor to a whole new level at their venue. In every corner of the room there is something to look at and even better, post on your Insta story. The red, leather chaise and funky ceiling hangings makes at a night out at this bar as fab as can be.
2.The Code at Chinawhite
The Code at Chinawhite venue takes fun decor to a whole new level. From their funky lighting, to show stopping sequin wall, this space is perfect to add to your list of plans this weekend.
3. The deep at The Ship of Adventures
This environment is the underwater dream we all wished of when we were kids. The cave like structure is the perfect space for a variety of events from meetings to workshops, the setting is sure to inspire you.
Not only showcase your art in an unusual setting, but support an education charity as well!
5. This wall you can write on at The Canvas Café
6. These chopped logs at Mayfair Exchange
8. This cow in formaldehyde at Hix Tramshed
9. These valve clothes pegs at ScreenWorks
10. This seafood mural at Mussel Men
11. This vertical garden at Book And Kitchen
For more awesome London venues, get in touch at hirespace.com